Sunny days ahead with a ground source heat pump with brine probe.
There are many ways to capture the free stored energy from the sun in your new or renovated home. All it takes is a small garden and a Heliotherm ground source heat pump with brine probe. From now on the sun is an environmentally friendly and highly cost effective permanent source of energy that makes your home unique all year round.
Flexible for all demands
The secret of the brine heat pump is in the working medium. The antifreeze compound evaporates at very low temperatures and thus withdraws the solar stored energy. Enjoy warmth on winter days and refreshing air in sweltering summer heat (cooling optional). Whether you have a space-saving, vertical brine probe system or a surface collector brine system, you will be a satisfied Heliotherm heat pump owner!
Our geothermal heat pump and your benefits
The technology leader Heliotherm scores high with flexibility and high efficiency as producer of the ground source brine probe heat pump with desirable standard features. Just think of our patented remote maintenance technology, or the remote control technology that allows you to operate your brine heat pump brine from anywhere in the world.
Premium line modulation technology from Heliotherm:
Smarter, more efficient and flexible. With an increase of up to 25% higher system efficiency and less CO2 emissions when compared to conventional heat pumps.
- Stepless compressor modulation for a controlled performance demand overview
- Reduced power consumption and additional cost savings compared with conventional heat pumps
- Ideal for new and renovation buildings
- Ideal for commercial use
- Longer life due to soft-starting procedure
- Space saving and flexible installation – (vertical = surface collector, horizontal = probe)
- Outlet heating temperatures of up to 60 °C
- Highest energy efficiency
- Maximum subsidies with COP > 4,5
- Significant lower operating costs through intelligent cooling cycle (twin-x technology & dsi-technology)
- Heliotherm’s web control features global heat pump remote control via internet
- Heliotherm’s high quality tele control, allows the Competence Partner direct remote maintenance
- “Made in Austria”
Leaflet Ground source heat pump with brine probe